Did you know issues with your eyes, dry mouth, cold hands and feet, and the list goes on, can be caused by Candida?
What is Candida? How does Candida Affect Us?
Candida, or Candidiasis is the medical term for describing a yeast overgrowth in the body. Candida has an important function: when you die, this yeast breaks down the body. While alive, candida has a few important functions, such as “to recognize and destroy harmful bacteria. However, candida is not intended to overgrow and get out of control while the body is alive (Pedersen).” So, when this happens, the systems of the body are endangered. Individuals usually have one or many of these symptoms…
What Occurs When Candida Overgrowth Goes Untreated?
Today’s standard diet lacks the necessary nutrients to maintain a healthy immune system. It is loaded with sugar, carbohydrates, hydrogenated oils and fats (trans-fats), white flour products, processed foods, food additives, preservatives, pesticides, and heavy metals. This, in addition to foods being irradiated (exposed to high levels of radiation to extend shelf life), and being grown in nutrient depleted soil, long storage and transportation time, and improper handling, cooking and microwaving that goes on in most homes, further depletes nutrients available. All of these factors contribute to a weakened immune system (Pedersen).
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
I would love to help get Candida in your body back to normal levels, while healing the body and restoring you to the way your organs are intended to function.
Let’s say goodbye to those symptoms…
…by ridding the body of the root cause.
For I will restore Health to you and heal you of your wounds, says the Lord.
– Jeremiah 30:17-
Symptoms Caused by Candida Overgrowth Could Include:
- Allergies, sensitivities and intolerances
- Intolerances or allergies to perfumes, odors, fumes, fabric shop odors, grass, cats, dogs or other animals, tobacco smoke, chemicals, smog, molds, dust mites, dust, pollen, and other airborne substances.
- Athletes’ foot.
- Babies – colic, diaper rash, thrush (coated white tongue), and cradle cap.
- Bruising easily.
- Cheekbone or forehead tenderness, pain.
- Cold hands or feet, low body temperature.
- Cold-like symptoms – excessive mucus in the sinuses, nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs.
- Cravings or addictions for sugar, bread, pasta and other high carb foods, and also alcohol.
- Cysts, abnormal formation of, in different parts of the body, especially around the neck, throat, and ovaries, and in the bladder or scrotum.
- Digestive problems – diarrhea, constipation, abdominal distention, bloating or pain, gas, mucus in the stools, hiatal hernia, ulcers, suffering from bacteria, i.e. salmonella, E. coli, h. pylori, etc.
- Ears – ringing in the ears (tinnitus), sounds in the ears, ear infections, dryness, itchiness, ear pain, ear aches, ear discharges, fluid in ears, deafness, abnormal wax build-up.
- Eyes – erratic vision, spots in front of eyes (eye floaters) and flashing lights; redness, dryness, itching, excessive tearing, inability to tear, etc.
- Fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome or Epstein Barr or a feeling of being drained of energy, lethargy, drowsiness.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Glands – swollen, too little saliva (dryness in the mouth), blocked salivary glands, swollen lymph nodes.
- Hair loss, scum on the scalp, dandruff, itchy scalp, scalp sores and dryness.
- Heart palpitations and irregular heart beat.
- Headaches, migraines, brain fog, dizziness, etc.
- Hemorrhoids, and rectal itching, rash, irritation and redness.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and diabetes.
- Hypothyroidism, Wilson’s Thyroid Syndrome,
- Hashimoto’s disease, hyperthyroidism, erratic thyroid function, etc.
- Irritability, nervousness, jitteriness and panic attacks.
- Lesions on the skin, and inside the body, i.e. the brain.
- Male associated problems – jock itch, loss of sex drive, impotence, prostitis, penis infections, difficulty urinating, urinary frequency or urgency, painful intercourse, swollen scrotum, etc.
- Female health problems – infertility, vaginitis, unusual odors, endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation), cramps, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), discharge, painful intercourse, loss of sexual drive, redness or swelling of the vulva and surrounding area, vaginal itching or thrush, burning or redness, or persistent infections.
- Fungal infections of the skin or nails, i.e. ringworm, saborrheic dermatitis, dark and light patches on the skin (tinea versicolor), etc.
- Joint pain, stiffness or swelling (arthritis).
- Kidney and bladder – infections, cystitis (inflammation of the bladder with possible infection), urinary frequency or urgency, low urine output, smelly urine, difficulty urinating, burning pain when urinating.
- Lack of appetite.
- Mind and Mood – anxiety attacks, crying spells, memory loss, feeling spaced out, depression(including suicidal feelings), manic feelings, inability to concentrate, mood swings, irritability, etc.
- Mouth sores or blisters, canker sores, dryness, bad breath, a white coating on the tongue (thrush) and blocked salivary glands.
- Muscle aches and pain, numbness, burning or tingling, and lack of strength and coordination.
- Nasal congestion, postnasal drip, itching, dryness.
- Odor of the feet, hair or body not relieved by washing.
- Respiratory – cough, bronchitis or pneumonia, pain or tightness in the chest, wheezing, shortness of breath, asthma.
- Sick all over feeling.
- Sinus inflammation, swelling and infections.
- Skin – dryness, dry red patches, acne, pimples, hives, rashes, itching skin, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhoea, ringworm, contact dermatitis, rosacea, etc.
- Stomach – h. pylori bacteria (causes ulcers), heartburn, indigestion, hiatal hernia, acid reflux, belching, vomiting, burning, stomach pains, needle-like pains, food that seems to sit in the stomach like a lump, etc.
- Sleep – insomnia, waking up frequently, nightmares, restless sleep, etc.
- Sore throat, hoarse voice, constant tickle in the throat, laryngitis (loss of voice), etc.”
- Carter, R.E. II. “Chronic Intestinal Candidiasis as a possible etiological factor in the chronic fatigue syndrome.” (1995) 44:6. https://doi.org/10.1016/0306-9877(95)90515-4
- Edrogan, Askin, Saties, S.C. Rao. “Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth; Neurogastroenterology and Motility Disorders of the Gastrointestinal Tract.” Gastroenterol Re (2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11894-015-0436-2
- Levine, Jimmy., Dykoski, Richard K., Janoff, Edward N. “Candida-Associated Diarrhea: a syndrome in search of credibility.” Clinical Infectious Diseases. (1995) 21:4. https://doi.org/10.1093/clinids/21.4.881
- Pedersen, Dr. Peter. “What is Candida” Your Health Matters. Accessed 22 Oct 2018. https://yourhealthmatters.com.au/what-is-candida/
- Maxwell, Amy. “All About Candida Yeast” Accessed 22 Oct 2018. https://plexusmemphis.blogspot.com/2016/01/all-about-candida-yeast.html
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.